Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude Shoo-wop!
    replied
    Always nice to see another one of our favorite marque get so loved! I'll certainly be thinking of you when I'm cruising around in Daisy-Mae!

Leave a comment:

• 53commander
    replied
    It's been awhile since I posted an update but there hasn't been too much more progress. The body shop got backed up so there was a delay getting the car there. It's been there through the winter so hopefully I'll see it home again soon. Dropped a bunch of chrome off at the chrome shop yesterday so there goes the budget for some time.

Leave a comment:

• 53commander
    replied
    Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
    If you've got your battery secured, what else do you need?
    Funny thing is the fender is only hung on just to have a safe place to mount the battery while it gets moved around. All new wiring and restored dash, the last thing I need is an electrical fire.

Leave a comment:

• 53commander
    replied
    Originally posted by 1954khardtop View Post
    Lookin good! Bet you took it for a spin around the block, I know I would.
    Originally posted by ndynis View Post
    Great looking work in progress! For sure a lap or two around the block is a must.
    Thanks for posting.
    nick
    Heck yeah there's at least one door on it. We did take it for a spin around the block, probably about 3/4 mile. It's headed back to the body shop this week to get the doors, fenders, and trunk lid done. The hood will have to wait until more cash flows in.

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    If you've got your battery secured, what else do you need?

Leave a comment:

• ndynis
    replied
    Great looking work in progress! For sure a lap or two around the block is a must.
    Thanks for posting.
    nick

Leave a comment:

• 1954khardtop
    replied
    Lookin good! Bet you took it for a spin around the block, I know I would.

Leave a comment:

• 53commander
    started a topic Getting there

Getting there

Been making some progress. It's runs, drives and stops perfect. Most importantly though the battery hold down is in place
    Attached Files
Working...
X