Foothills Chapter, Some, but not all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foothills Chapter, Some, but not all.

With several old-car events going on in Southern Alberta, and a few who drove theirs to Bellingham, four of us attended a local car show in the south east part of the city. Got to see my first drone-crash there today too.

Hopefully other Foothills Chapter members will either chime in with their photos, or send them to me so I can post them as well.

Craig

couldn't make it, spent the day trying to get the Stude out of the garage. looks like quarry park, was it? didja make it up to the diablo's greaseball bash? your photos make it look warm outside! junior
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
      couldn't make it, spent the day trying to get the Stude out of the garage. looks like quarry park, was it? didja make it up to the diablo's greaseball bash? your photos make it look warm outside! junior
      You need a paved back alley! Get a petition going and tell your neighbors not to be so cheap!

Yes, that was at Quarry Park. Great turnout and great variety of cars, and very well run by the organizers. I would have like to done the Greaseball event in Bowness, but by the time I was done with Quarry Park, it was after 4 PM, and everyone would have gone for the day.

Craig

Comment

Working...
      X