Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDYSD is the last day of the Branson Orphan Car show!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD is the last day of the Branson Orphan Car show!!

Driving home or driving the Stude onto a trailer would be a pretty neat way to participate.

Charlie D.

I was a bit disappointed that our chapter couldn't use the suggestions we got for IDYSD. Those of us who are in Branson plan to get our cars together for a group photo on Saturday.
    I look forward to seeing you Charlie.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

See you two guys there!
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Hello there,
        I just recently purchased a '58 Silver Hawk and joined this forum. I live in Eros, AR (15 mi. east of Harrison) and would like more info on the IDYSD in rsBranson. I might possibly attend and would like to start meeting area members. Thank you.

Comment

Michael,

"58 Silver Hawks are really neat. Congratulations on your aquisition. I just sent a personal message. If you could attend, there is lots of fun and fellowship to be had.

Charlie D.

Comment

Originally posted by michael broeg View Post
            Hello there,
            I just recently purchased a '58 Silver Hawk and joined this forum. I live in Eros, AR (15 mi. east of Harrison) and would like more info on the IDYSD in rsBranson. I might possibly attend and would like to start meeting area members. Thank you.
            Just come on to Branson and visit. You are close enough to just come over Saturday if you want. Joe and I will be passing through Harrison around noon on Friday if you wanted to travel with us.
            Very low key meet with no judging. Lots of car folks from all over the region with the most being Studebaker members. Some of us are a bit car crazy, but we are harmless.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 52-fan; 09-04-2014, 09:20 AM.
            "In the heart of Arkansas."
            Searcy, Arkansas
            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
            1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
            X