Together with my fiberglass brethren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Together with my fiberglass brethren

Spent the day at the area Corvette owners car show at a local orchard. The show is open to any brand and type of vehicle so over to the dark side I journeyed.

Although I was the 126th entry to arrive, the folks at the front gate liked what they saw and parked the Avanti right next to the admission stand so it was visible to everyone entering the show. The venue is a local apple orchard and the weather was perfect, sunny and 65 deg.

In spite of others experience, this was a very cordial environment with a lot of discussion and interest in the Avanti. In fact, the best show I've been to this year.

On the downside, If I win the lottery the first $130K goes to buy an Blown ZR1 LS9 vette like the one that was here today in all of it carbon fiber glory and the next bit goes to buy the 57 injected 4-speed all original vette there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-09-14 12.15.27.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	1740527

[QUOTE=sweetolbob;778951]
    ... If I win the lottery the first $130K goes to buy an Blown ZR1 LS9 vette like the one that was here today...

don`t fret sweetolbob, the factory warranty covers that I`m sure....lol, (sorry, couldn`t help myself)

cheers, Junior
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
    X