IDYSD in Dover Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD in Dover Delaware

Here are the few pictures I took while joining in the fun in Dover, Delaware. It was a great day, and a fun event. I know I wasn't the long distance winner, but it was a 250 mile round trip for me.

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...0QcuW7Rm5aMWho

Todd

Who was driving around the track?
    Sue

Comment

It was a great day, wasn't it? Did you run into any heavy weather on the way home? We did not, but we were heading south.

Frank Philippi
      '56 President Classic

Comment

Originally posted by crusinsusin View Post
        Who was driving around the track?
        Sue, I was told it was people taking part of the "Nascar Experience" something anyone can do. They were not going that fast but since I have never seen a Nascar car go around a track in person I had to stand outside and watch it for a while. Not that fast was probably limited to 125 mph.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by 60ragtop View Post
          It was a great day, wasn't it? Did you run into any heavy weather on the way home? We did not, but we were heading south.
          It was absolutely a great day. If you look at the pictures of the storm rolling in, I really thought I was in for some heavy rain, but luckily it wasn't that bad. There were just a few spots of heavy rain that I drove through that only lasted a few miles the rest of my trip home was just an average storm.

Todd

Comment

Working...
          X