Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drive your Stude segment on WGN Noon News Sept 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive your Stude segment on WGN Noon News Sept 5.

The Blackhawk chapter will be at WGN Studios in Chicago tomorrow for a segment on the WGN Noon News.

We did this last year and had great PR for Drive Your Stude Day - as well as a lot of fun. WGN is a nice host.

Tune in or access the link on the WGN TV website.

Hopefully it will not rain!
    sigpic 62 Hawk - Wisconsin barn find

the Blackhawks dodged the rain drops and had a lot of fun at WGN again this year. It was very nice coverage.
    Link below

http://www.wgntv.com/news/middaynews...,5021696.story
    sigpic 62 Hawk - Wisconsin barn find

Comment

Nice segment! Great exposure!
      '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Awesome!!!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

After the reporter asked about the value of the white Hawk, she seemed unimpressed with the $20,000 appraisal. Perhaps she was expecting a valuation of $100,000? Next time an attractive lady asks you what a Studebaker is worth, lie to her.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
            After the reporter asked about the value of the white Hawk, she seemed unimpressed with the $20,000 appraisal. Perhaps she was expecting a valuation of $100,000? Next time an attractive lady asks you what a Studebaker is worth, lie to her.
            What he SHOULD have said was "Well, (reporter's name), I can't really speak to the value of this particular car off the top of my head, but I do know that similar cars have sold at Barrett Jackson auctions for as much as $135,000." Impressive, and (technically) true.

Gosh, for as much as I loathe most politicians in general, there are sure times when I can talk like one!!
            '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Working...
            X