Submit your IDYSD activities to TURNING WHEELS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit your IDYSD activities to TURNING WHEELS

Please be sure to send a photo or two, and a brief description of your International Drive Your Studebaker Day activities to Turning Wheels. It does not need to be fancy - just a paragraph or two in your email describing what you did or where you went, and attach image files to your email. We'd like to include as many stories as possible, from around the continent and the world.

Please send to Turning Wheels at: tweditor@shaw.ca

Ann
    AT

You can count on a story & pix from Midway Chapter!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Ann.
      Enjoyed following you on IDYSD
      Good Roads
      Brian
      Brian Woods
      woodysrods@shaw.ca
      1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Thanks Brian. Now I'm trying to figure out how to post photos.
        Ann
        AT

Comment

I think I have figured out the photo posting. Here's part of our group, at Penticton, waiting to start our IDYSD tour. Click image for larger version

Name:	s2011_09110016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1670666
          Attached Files
          AT

Comment

IDYSD BC Southern Interior Chapter. One of the rest stops (in the shade, fortunately) Click image for larger version

Name:	s2011_09110017.jpg
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1670667.
            Sunday morning, I'm not sure what was happening under Colin Van Blerk's hood, but Brian was working on something and there was lots of discussion and advice. Click image for larger version

Name:	s2011_09110022.jpg
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1670668 Click image for larger version

Name:	s2011_09110024.jpg
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1670669
            Geoff Gogle very generously repaired the loose connection on the fuel pump on my car. This was in a very awkward place and was difficult (and dirty), and I thank Geoff for repairing that for me. Click image for larger version

Name:	s2011_09110025.jpg
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	1670670
            Ann
            AT

Comment

I think you got the hang of it. Those are fun pictures and good memories already.
              Brian
              Brian Woods
              woodysrods@shaw.ca
              1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Just a few pictures of some of our members cars at the Drive your Studebaker Day held at moose Jaw Sask.Dennis drove his white Hawk a few hundred miles to this particular meeting.Look through the belt to see Edsons 1924 Studebaker. Our Studebakers were seen by hundreds this weekend.
                Attached Files
                Evan Severson

Comment

IDYSD logo

Originally posted by AnnT View Post
                  Please be sure to send a photo or two, and a brief description of your International Drive Your Studebaker Day activities to Turning Wheels. It does not need to be fancy - just a paragraph or two in your email describing what you did or where you went, and attach image files to your email. We'd like to include as many stories as possible, from around the continent and the world.

Please send to Turning Wheels at: tweditor@shaw.ca

Ann

Ann,
                  In response to the posting of a recent question regarding a logo for the 2012 IDYSD event, I am not aware of there being a logo in place for this event. However, I have done several Logos for meets and would be more than willing to develop a possible logo just for the pleasure of contributing to the SDC members and Studebaker fans that are carrying on the Studebaker legacy.
                  Earl Chase

Comment

Working...
                  X