Introducing the new IDYSD Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the new IDYSD Chairman

South Bend SDCer Chris Dresbach has agreed to take over the helm of the International Drive Your Studebaker Day event. He's excited about it and has some ideas, and it'll be great to see what some genuine enthusiasm can do with this event. Here we go!

Thanks Matt.
    I'm excited to take on this project and have ideas to promote IDYSD. I'm going to do all I can to promote this and if anybody has any suggestions, I'm all ears! Lets make this a great event every year!!!
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Congrats, Chris. 'Good to see you at the helm. (I hope you don't have any lawnmower races scheduled that day!) BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks to Matt for the startup and thanks to Chris for the continuation.
        Peter Bishop
        Director,
        Northeast Zone

Comment

Bravo!!! Thanks to both of you.
          1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Congratulations Chris! Please read my PM.
            Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
            '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
            '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
            '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Thanks Chris for taking it over, glad to see some youngster in there (hopefully for awhile) and Thanks also too Matt for getting the whole ball rolling. Well done by both! Thanks
              Ric

Los Angeles Chapter
              www.studebakersla.com

'51 Champion Starlight
              '56 Pinehurst President

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X