Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 Hawk fresh out of the shop and ready for International Drive your Studebaker Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Hawk fresh out of the shop and ready for International Drive your Studebaker Day

We made it. Hot Rod Dave called Tuesday and said that Hawk Baby was ready for a test drive. While we still have some work to do on it, the first test drive or promise of one was pretty exciting. I called him on his cell phone on Wednesday afternoon and he was out taking it for a spin. He reported a few minor things that needed adjustment but offered it to me for a drive on Thursday. I picked it up shortly after noon and drove it about 30 miles to my buddy who did a lot of the restoration and clean up work. He was really surprised to see me pull into his place in the Studebaker. I left it over night with him and today he drove it about 40 miles to the tire shop in my home town. With the new white walls on it looks great. Wish I knew how to post the pictures of it. I did some more cleaning on the interior and installed the lap belt and plan on taking the wife for a ride in it tomorrow.

It is really nice to have it back on the road and available for the big day.

There was a great thread on posting pictures and changing your settings so that it is easy. Contact StudeRich is you are still unsure.
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
    X