South Georgia Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Georgia Chapter

Members of the South GA Chapter will be caravaning down highway 341 to the 'Golden Isles'. I'm hoping to be cruisin' around in my '58 by then. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

I'll probably be driving that old 57 silver hawk that I bought 30 years ago. Uh Oh Joshua just came in and said we need to get his 53 coupester ready and drive it. Who Knows? But we are planning to drive a Studebaker. NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

i'll be driving ole bullet (51 starlight)

james d thornton

Comment

What would Drive Your Stude Day be without the Silver Hawk and Ole Bullet?

Comment

thanks matthew i don't hav the ability to post pics[8D]

james d thornton

Comment

Me in the '58 Commander, my granddad in his '57 Silver Hawk, Uncle James in his '51 Starlight, and Uncle Mitchell in his '56 Sky Hawk.

We met up in Hazlehurst, and drove to Brunswick, GA for a South GA Chapter meeting. About a 2 hour ride each way. Was a nice day for a drive. [8D]

Comment

Unfortunately for me, due to other commitments, I was unable to travel down to Brunswick today.
              I did, however, brought out the yellow POS and drove it from Stilson to Brooklet to Leefield to Oliver and back to Brooklet.
              (Even had the wife with me[:0])
              Thank goodness for air conditioning![]
              101 degree's here today (99 at 5:30pm)..
              Jeff[8D]

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Here's a short video. My 9 year old cousin Josh was riding shotgun. [8D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJiIbWT0SLg

Jeff, Pat and Emily are the only other chapter members that showed up driving a Stude. Pat's the smartest man I know... His Hawk has A/C. [}]

Comment

Words cannot express how badly I feel, that I was forced to employ the shamelessly cold Vintage Air system,in my Hawk, right in the sweating faces of my unfortunate fellow club members.<GGG>

Pat Skelly
                  62 GT Hawk
                  53 Studillac
                  37 Dictator Coupe

Comment

Hey Pat, have you bought an A/C setup for your new yellow/white Sky Hawk yet??

Comment

Need to scope out the situation first, but it's high on the to do list.

Pat Skelly
                      62 GT Hawk
                      53 Studillac
                      37 Dictator Coupe

Comment

Working...
                      X