You bet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You bet!

There'll be at least TWO Studes from our place that'll go cruizin' on July 4th. The wife don't know it yet, but I'll have her drive the ragtop (her favorite Stude) and I hope to drive the 63 Cruiser. Pete may or may not be roadworthy at that time as I hope to have him down for major rework by then.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Well... maybe this is a good time to set a goal of finally meeting you folks in person (Besides Fred and Dick, that is).

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

There ya go!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1963 Cruiser
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The more the merrier. If I had my way that day I would ban anything that wasn't a Studebaker, but then that would be biased. I love to tell kids about the Studebaker's, hoping that one day they'll buy one. I can't share in any of the memories of coarse considering Studebaker had already closed its doors one month before I was born. But if I was old enough to drive then, I would have been driving a Studebaker.

1951 Commander Land cruiser

Comment

Mine will be on the road with an American flag on the antennae.

Comment

Working...
          X