IDYSD "sticky" updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD "sticky" updated

FYI: The "Sticky" post at the top of the IDYSD Forum has been updated so you can access IDYSD 2019 graphics for window signs or just the logo for creating your own materials.
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

As always, thanks Bob!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

IDYSD Forum?? I tried to find that Forum but no luck. The IDYSD link on the SDC homepage didn't work either. Can you give us a link please?
      Thanks! Nick

Comment

IDYSD Forum?? I tried to find that Forum but no luck. The IDYSD link on the SDC homepage didn't work either. Can you give us a link please?
        Can't find it? You're posting in it!

Look at the top of the page.... Forum... Your Studebaker Forum... International Drive Your Studebaker Day Forum.... IDYSD "sticky" updated.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
          Can't find it? You're posting in it!

Look at the top of the page.... Forum... Your Studebaker Forum... International Drive Your Studebaker Day Forum.... IDYSD "sticky" updated.
          Ahh so Grasshopper! I see now. I was looking for a independent facebook forum dedicated to just IDYSD which, for some reason, I got the impression that was beign referred too. Now I see!
          Thanks for the help Chris!
          Nick

Comment

Working...
          X