A Real Shindig at StudeAcres with Chuck Naugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Real Shindig at StudeAcres with Chuck Naugle

Here's a few photos from this last weekend in the high desert of Vail, AZ. Lot's of story telling, (and maybe a few lies mixed in), made new friends, a bit of shopping, plenty of cold Pepsi of course, and a generally great time was had by all! The weather was fantastic and Chuck was in great spirits! How could you not feel great wearing a pair of the famous Hee Haws?! Another great Studebaker Adventure!

A 62 Lark that was most likely a former Phoenix Police car!

A totally cool Transtar!

A 61 Wagon with V8 and lots of options!

And a 63 Regal... 4 speed

Hope you enjoyed the "Show and Tell".
    Mike Lynch
    Sunnyslope, AZ

"Be kind and civil. Allow that you may be mistaken; allow that others will make mistakes, be gracious. If you're going to contribute, try to make it worthwhile."
    Alan Taylor

I would have rather been there than in the hospital

Denny L

Comment

Nice to see that Hertz truck survives!! It must be the one that appears in a 1964 promo video for the Diesels. http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/vid...tage/169826624

Thanks for posting these photos!

Craig
      Last edited by 8E45E; 10-10-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the video! Those are some impressive trucks!

But, I don't think it's the same truck. Chuck's is a V8 and the paint scheme is somewhat different. But will take a closer look next time we're down there and post more information about it.
        Mike Lynch
        Sunnyslope, AZ

"Be kind and civil. Allow that you may be mistaken; allow that others will make mistakes, be gracious. If you're going to contribute, try to make it worthwhile."
        Alan Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by asesolen View Post
          But, I don't think it's the same truck. Chuck's is a V8 and the paint scheme is somewhat different. But will take a closer look next time we're down there and post more information about it.
          Thanks for the further info. The clue in that video is the unit '31' painted on the cowl. If Chuck's is a V8, it must have a different unit number.

Craig

Comment

Sure wish I was there. Maybe you can do it again in Jan.-Feb as I plan to be in Arizona then. I was at a auction in South Bend where I bought a nice 63 Lark 4 door.

Comment

Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for posting!

JS
              I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
              X