Zip Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip Van

I am restoring a `63 8E5-FC Zip Van. I need some good used or nos parts. Windshield wiper arms complete. Prop for engine access door. Windshield washer motor and good water tank. Set of hub caps, and tail light lenses. Probably other small parts as I am just getting started. Art Smith in N Cal. lucky7@succeed.net.

Art, have you tried contacting Studebaker International?

If not, give them a call in Indiana (317) 462-3124. Before you pick up the phone do yourself & them a big favor; list the part numbers, quantity & brief description of the Zip Van parts you need.

Comment

Zip Van

Originally posted by 56Golden View Post
      Art, have you tried contacting Studebaker International?

If not, give them a call in Indiana (317) 462-3124. Before you pick up the phone do yourself & them a big favor; list the part numbers, quantity & brief description of the Zip Van parts you need.
      Thanks for the reply. I am a regular with Studebaker International. Just trying to save a buck with used parts. Thanks, Ar.

Comment

Art,

The hubcap wreckin yard in Sacramento is getting rid of their inventory by the end of the month. It might be a worthwhile day trip to check it out. They have 20,00 hubcaps so there might be a set of zipvan caps in the mix. I heard they weren't that great though so you might want to call ahead first. John Sweeny has a post on this forum with phone numbers.

Jon
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
        X