Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Back Yard After Ice Storm

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Gee whiz, ST2DE6, I hope there were no Studebakers sitting outside when this event took place. It seems you may have a holday's worth to clean up this mess. Anyway, Happy Holidays and hope 2008 doesn't do this to you again.

Frank Drumheller
    '60 Lark Regal VI 4 door sedan
    '48 M16-52 Studebaker/Boyer fire truck

Comment

Gee whiz, ST2DE6, I hope there were no Studebakers sitting outside when this event took place. It seems you may have a holday's worth to clean up this mess. Anyway, Happy Holidays and hope 2008 doesn't do this to you again.

Frank Drumheller
      '60 Lark Regal VI 4 door sedan
      '48 M16-52 Studebaker/Boyer fire truck

Comment

Frank,

Does it bring back memories for you from where the tornado hit?

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Frank,

Does it bring back memories for you from where the tornado hit?

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

[)]Looks mostly like pin oak. Firewood should be no problem for a spell.[)]

steve blake
            http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt
            steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup

Comment

steve blake

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

Steve,

Looks more like gum to me (at least the large trunk to the right of the picture). The bark is much too smooth to be a pin oak (at least around here) and notice the twist in the bark.

Decimal Dude (calculating a 60.258% chance I am right)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

Steve,

Looks more like gum to me (at least the large trunk to the right of the picture). The bark is much too smooth to be a pin oak (at least around here) and notice the twist in the bark.

Comment

They call them White Oak at least that what I was told

[/quote]

Comment

[/quote]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

The tree to the left (by the blue tarp) does look like a white oak (and I can see leaves still attached). Still not sure on the large one to the right.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

The tree to the left (by the blue tarp) does look like a white oak (and I can see leaves still attached). Still not sure on the large one to the right.

Comment

[)]I do see one Gum tree in the center of the shot.[)]

steve blake

Comment

[)]I do see one Gum tree in the center of the shot.[)]

steve blake

Comment

Working...
                              X