53 Stude picture, on closeout sale, at Postoffice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 Stude picture, on closeout sale, at Postoffice

The US Post Office is closing out all the poster's in the sportscar series, at least at my main PO, in Dearborn. These are the matted ones ready for framing. They are $9.95 approx. There are 2 Studes in the lot, here in Dearborn MI. If Al doesn't grab one for his wife with a matching real car and Bob, in Dearborn Hts., with another Red and White "real" 53 doesn't snatch the other;I suppose it wouldn't kill me to pick up the others for you forum guys. I'll mail them out for my cost. Please allow me till the day after Christmas.MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Huck

Gary Hildebrandt

Gary,
    I'll take it. I'll email you off forum later today.
    Merry Christmas.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Gary,
      I'll take it. I'll email you off forum later today.
      Merry Christmas.

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Gary,
        I'll take one if they are not all spoken for. No contact info on your profile. You can email me at ddstnkmp@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Gary,
          I'll take one if they are not all spoken for. No contact info on your profile. You can email me at ddstnkmp@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

I've already got a couple of the plaque versions of the Stude and one of the ones where there's a poster and a first day cover mounted and matted.
            Then one day last month - I walked into the post office here and there was another of the plaque mounted ones (which initially sold for $25 bucks) marked down to $10.[:0] I snagged it![^]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I've already got a couple of the plaque versions of the Stude and one of the ones where there's a poster and a first day cover mounted and matted.
              Then one day last month - I walked into the post office here and there was another of the plaque mounted ones (which initially sold for $25 bucks) marked down to $10.[:0] I snagged it![^]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'll take one of whatever it is if there are (is) any left. johnnywiffer at aol dot com

TIA
                John

Comment

I'll take one of whatever it is if there are (is) any left. johnnywiffer at aol dot com

TIA
                  John

Comment

I went to the post office to buy xmas stamps today and saw three plaques of red Starliiner left on the display now. It was $24.00 each. They are still on sale for $9.99 each. Let me know if you are interested to buy it. I'd glad to mail them for you.

Have a nice holiday!

Steven

Comment

I went to the post office to buy xmas stamps today and saw three plaques of red Starliiner left on the display now. It was $24.00 each. They are still on sale for $9.99 each. Let me know if you are interested to buy it. I'd glad to mail them for you.

Have a nice holiday!

Steven

Comment

Steven-
                        I would take one if you can still get them. Thanks.
                        Denny L

Comment

Steven-
                          I would take one if you can still get them. Thanks.
                          Denny L

Comment

Hey everyone,

I just bought a '53 red Starliner plaque from post office today for a member of this forum. They now still have two plaques left. Anyone would like to have them??? They are still $9.99 each plus shipping costs.

Thanks, Steven

Comment

Hey everyone,

I just bought a '53 red Starliner plaque from post office today for a member of this forum. They now still have two plaques left. Anyone would like to have them??? They are still $9.99 each plus shipping costs.

Thanks, Steven

Comment

Working...
                              X