OTHER eBay record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTHER eBay record!

Couple weeks ago I wondered if we were seeing the record for most Studes on eBay. The record is over 100.

Now, I think this may be the record for the fewest- 22! Anyone remember less?

Can't wait till the post-holiday listings get crankin'[|)][|)][|)]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Couple weeks ago I wondered if we were seeing the record for most Studes on eBay. The record is over 100.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131
    Hmmm, I think there is a guy in Parish, NY who could list a few to get the numbers up...[}]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander
    Zone Coordinator
    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Parish, central NY 13131
      Hmmm, I think there is a guy in Parish, NY who could list a few to get the numbers up...[}]

<h5>Mark
      '57 Transtar
      3E-6/7-122
      </h5>

Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander
      Zone Coordinator
      Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Wow, really??? That's where I live!!!

Who is he?!? I'd be interested in buying what he has!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Wow, really??? That's where I live!!!

Who is he?!? I'd be interested in buying what he has!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

New record set Sat. 12/22- 17 total cars and trucks listed!!

[xx(][|)]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

New record set Sat. 12/22- 17 total cars and trucks listed!!

[xx(][|)]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Bob,

Not exactly true, at 9:07 PM there are currently 21 Studes on e-Bay Motors, another 5 that are listed outside e-Bay Motors (probably as parts cars) and at least 15 (and a horse drawn surrey) in e-Bay Stores. By Decimal Dude's calculations, that makes 41 (w/o the surrey).

Did you see this 1931 four door?

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Bob,

Not exactly true, at 9:07 PM there are currently 21 Studes on e-Bay Motors, another 5 that are listed outside e-Bay Motors (probably as parts cars) and at least 15 (and a horse drawn surrey) in e-Bay Stores. By Decimal Dude's calculations, that makes 41 (w/o the surrey).

Did you see this 1931 four door?

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

Gary, note the DATE I said... yes, that number has increased today.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

In e-Bay motors yes, but the others (especially in the e-Bay Stores) were already out there. It is just that your typical search will not locate them.

Comment

In e-Bay motors yes, but the others (especially in the e-Bay Stores) were already out there. It is just that your typical search will not locate them.

Comment

16 cars and trucks at 9:05 p.m. on Christmas

what is the daily average on ebay ?? avg. by the month ?? high month ?? low month ?? January ??

This too is Studebaker history. Bring it on !!! Great topic !!

BRAD

Comment

16 cars and trucks at 9:05 p.m. on Christmas

what is the daily average on ebay ?? avg. by the month ?? high month ?? low month ?? January ??

This too is Studebaker history. Bring it on !!! Great topic !!

BRAD

Comment

Working...
                              X