Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Since I have not seen it started yet, and knowing that many will be traveling very soon, I want to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas. If you are not one to celebrate Christmas, I wish you a happy and safe weekend and hope you are able to spend some time with family and friends because no matter what the day is called or what it may be about to one religion, it is a great reason to spend time with those most important to each of us.

Shawn Graham

Former owner/owner with Dad:
    58 Packard Golden Hawk
    62 Hawk
    62 Lark
    63 Lark
    64 Lark
    63 Champ

Lakeland, FL

Merry Christmas to you and all on the forum!

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and all on the forum!

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Shawn, have a safe trip and a great holiday. We celebrate Christmas here. That's what I grew up with and that's what it'll be til my dyin' day.[^]
        Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL my friends on the Studebaker Forums! Let's keep those Studees rollin' - right thru 2008 and on into the next decade![^]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Shawn, have a safe trip and a great holiday. We celebrate Christmas here. That's what I grew up with and that's what it'll be til my dyin' day.[^]
          Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL my friends on the Studebaker Forums! Let's keep those Studees rollin' - right thru 2008 and on into the next decade![^]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

RIGHT ON: MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

(And if they've salted the roads over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house, find a car wash and douse the undercarriage of your Studebaker after you arrive!!) [:0] BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

RIGHT ON: MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

(And if they've salted the roads over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house, find a car wash and douse the undercarriage of your Studebaker after you arrive!!) [:0] BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
              "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Peace be upon you.

Brad Johnson
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Peace be upon you.

Brad Johnson
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                  "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Mike, I love that Tree. [^]

Here's a fitting picture that was posted over on truck talk.

Matthew Burnette
                    '59 Scotsman
                    '63 Daytona
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Mike, I love that Tree. [^]

Here's a fitting picture that was posted over on truck talk.

Matthew Burnette
                      '59 Scotsman
                      '63 Daytona
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Me and mine want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and safe motoring Happy New Year

Randy_G
                        Automotive History Online.com

Comment

Me and mine want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and safe motoring Happy New Year

Randy_G
                          Automotive History Online.com

Comment

I will echo the sentiments of many other folks who have already posted (having just got home for the Christmas holiday myself), Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Safe travels to all!

<h5>Mark
                            '57 Transtar
                            3E-6/7-122
                            </h5>

Mark Hayden
                            '66 Commander
                            Zone Coordinator
                            Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

I will echo the sentiments of many other folks who have already posted (having just got home for the Christmas holiday myself), Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Safe travels to all!

<h5>Mark
                              '57 Transtar
                              3E-6/7-122
                              </h5>

Mark Hayden
                              '66 Commander
                              Zone Coordinator
                              Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Working...
                              X