MCACN (Muscle Car Nationals) Lodging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCACN (Muscle Car Nationals) Lodging

Just took the time to look for a place to stay in Chicago for a day or two at the show.

Several things:

1-There is a nice map of the venue and surrounding area on the MCACN website.

2-A couple of the hotels associated with the show require a two night minimum with a one night non-refundable deposit.

3-The Hyatt Regency (according to my reservation) does not require the non-refundable deposit, allows cancellation up to
    3:00PM the day prior to your stay and allows one night occupancy. The price is also on the lower side of the hotels in the
    vicinity.

4-Price is $119 base or $146 out the door with license, title, taxes, parking and truecoat applied. That's not bad for a hotel in
    a major city. The Hyatt also seems to be connected to the venue by the skywalk so once parked it should be convenient to walk there.

Bob
    Last edited by sweetolbob; 09-04-2016, 06:23 AM.

If you are flying in to O'Hare, there is NO reason for the additional expense of renting a car if you only plan on attending the MCACN show. All the hotels around the convention center have free courtesy shuttle service to and from the airport.

Craig

Comment

I can go to the show with all expenses paid.Been turning it down for years.This year may be the one to attend.
      Hate to accept going as the same group has been hounding me to go to the SEMA show in Las Vegas and I have resisted so far.
      Once you start volunteering to help at these things they start thinking you will do it annually.
      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Working...
      X