No announcement yet.

Stude Engine Hop Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Ryan is kind of a pr*ck. He banned me once because I pointed out a problem with the website. After he fixed it, I was back on under another name.

Could be worse. Ever been on YellowBullet? No mods at all. It's like downtown Chicago at night on a weekend. Their motto is "Where the weak are killed and eaten". They are not kidding.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I visit the HAMB once and a while.
      Don't post there much anymore.
      Once had a long thread going (that had a lot of work involved to put it together) because putting a 'wing' on the back of a '53 Stude is not traditional. Plonk. It was gone. So was I.
      To be honest. I see Studebigotry here, too.
      I consider it to be the individuals problem, and not my problem.
      Some people are triggered easier, I guess.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

The Stude v8 IS a knockoff of the Caddy....nothing wrong with that in my mind. The old Caddy was a great engine in its day.
        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

I will, once or twice a year, search for Studebaker posts. I quit following and contributing regularly when their leadership's narrative of what "traditional" was diverged from mine.

Comment

Please supply your factual information as to your statement.
            Quite a bit of past conversation regarding this.

Originally posted by t walgamuth View Post
            The Stude v8 IS a knockoff of the Caddy....nothing wrong with that in my mind. The old Caddy was a great engine in its day.
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
            X