NEED a pr 55 Coupe retainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED a pr 55 Coupe retainers

Heip. Need a pair of kick panel retainers. If not, I need a photo of a 55 coupe kick pad retainer with the panel off. I know someone has one they could shoot. I need two retainers and a photo would help me find some that might fit. THANKS, IN ADVANCE
    Last edited by Flashback; 09-02-2016, 05:08 PM.

Back up, maybe someone will see it this weekend.

Comment

Kick Panel Retainers '55 Coupes

The 311218 & 219 Left & Right Kick Panel RETAINERS, require (8) G161860 Screw #8 X 1/2" per 16G and 6H (C) Coupes.

Though there were way over 30 Kick Panels, Cloth, Vinyl, Vinyl & Leather and Carpet, in all kinds of Colors depending on Body Type & Trim Level.

The "Color" space is Blank, so they had only ONE Neutral Color Retainer apparently.

Group 2109, Pg. 87, 1955 to 1958 Body Parts Catalog. Picture Number 2109-3 Kick Panel.
      Last edited by StudeRich; 09-02-2016, 05:45 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        The 311218 & 219 Left & Right Kick Panel RETAINERS, require (8) G161860 Screw #8 X 1/2" per 16G and 6H (C) Coupes.

Though there were way over 30 Kick Panels, Cloth, Vinyl, Vinyl & Leather and Carpet, in all kinds of Colors depending on Body Type & Trim Level.

The "Color" space is Blank, so they had only ONE Neutral Color Retainer apparently.

Group 2109, Pg. 87, 1955 to 1958 Body Parts Catalog. Picture Number 2109-3 Kick Panel.
        Gotcha on all that Rich, BUT, I want two. Tell me you gotum and are ready to send them to me. LOL

Comment

I prolly do, but you would be old and Gray and the Car Sold, by the time I found them!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Try Tom Karkiewicz 574-two ate seven–5834. He has/had 200+ Studebakers many which he parted out and kept those smaller now-hard-to-find parts many others just scrapped.

Comment

Thanks 56Golden, I will give him a try.

Comment

Working...
              X