GREAT NEWS, and more work , I HOPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT NEWS, and more work , I HOPE

I went for a procedure this week to check (again) to see if the blood clot in my heart had dissolved. Been dealing with this over a year (since the open heart surgery) IT'S GONE! The doctors say I can quit taking blood thinners and increase my activity gradually. This means a little more work on my car !! Thank The LORD !!
    Last edited by Flashback; 08-20-2016, 09:25 PM.

Great news, for sure, Tex! Take your time, build up your strength, and have a ball! Keep us posted on your progress!

I've been down some this summer, too, so I understand the frustration. Hope you continue to progress and feel better.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

Thanks for posting. It is situations like yours, that help me keep things in perspective, and counting my blessings. Lately, I have been "fretting" about some of my blood sugar reading being a bit high, and fluctuating, what I consider, too much. Although, my niece (also diabetic), my doctor, and folks at the VA keep telling me I'm doing great, I expect better. My angst pales in comparison to your struggle.

Your "Praise Report" confirms to those who live by "faith," prayers are not in vain. I'll keep praying, but, just in case...pace yourself.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Good news for sure, Tex. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That's GREAT news! Our health is our #1 commodity!

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

Glad to hear it Tex. Prayer works wonders. I'll be going in for surgery on my shoulder next week, so think about me when you talk to the Master. Hope all goes well and we see each other soon. Maybe at the FLORIDA STATE MEET ?
            Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
            X