Gentleman in Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentleman in Oz

I just finished a "business" deal with a truly great individual. Brian Greenall in the land down under is a super nice guy to deal with, and I'd have no qualms of working with him again. He is not only a Stude guy, but a great individual period. Gentleman and all around good guy fit him to a tee. Best of luck to him with the project, I have no doubt it will turn out beautifully. If any of you ever have the chance to work with him, have NO fears as he is truly an honest stand up man. Thanks again to Brian for a very great experience. Bill

I agree completely!...Brian has taken on, and restored to #1 shape, MANY Studebakers/Packards that were probably at the 'end of their road' here in the U.S. See you in S.B. '17 Brian!....Ed

The enthusiasm Austrailians have for the Studebaker marque really impresses me....A great group of people!

Comment

I had the same experience " SPOT ON " with Brian Greenall about Two Years ago. this also involved Matt Pettigrew as well, Both pleasant to deal with. and I know when It's Time comes " the big R1 will Shine again "
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Thanks for the praise guys!
        Its easy dealing with guys you trust, that's the beauty of the Studebaker "brotherhood".
        Another R2 heads downunder.

Brian Greenall
        Melbourne, OZ
        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Kevin has it on it's way! Let me know how the trip goes, and again THANKS Brian.

Comment

Working...
          X