Northwest members going to Kansas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest members going to Kansas?

Al Basile and I are going to Kansas, are any other members going to AOAI Kansas meet. We are going to do a one hour seminar on the Authenticity Manual on thursday. Lou Cote

I will be there.

Denny L

Comment

We were looking at it but it turns out it isn't a shortcut to Alaska so we will be flying to our son's wedding instead.
      Rob

Comment

It appears things may be changing for us and we are again thinking of going. Are you going to be driving? An Avanti? When? I also contacted my brother in Boise to put a bug in his ear about going. He just got an Avanti this summer but hasn't been able to participate with it yet. He will be joining AOAI (!).
        Rob

Comment

No, sorry I won't be driving my 85 I don't have enough vacation time and money saved up. I did promise the wife a trip to the Oregon Coast, Bandon, in October however. Lou Cote

Comment

Reservations are made! We will be there driving the '64 (with '63 nose). Looking forward to it.
            Rob

Comment

Look us up when you get there, Al Basile and I will be giving an introduction to authenticity judging on Thursday afternoon at 2 ish. Lou Cote

Comment

If anyone is going from the Chicago area, and has room in a truck or trailer for a hood, please PM me. I can meet up with you in KC and get the hood. Would pay for your inconvenience.

Comment

It seems that Montana is a very long state. 3500 rpm=80 mph all day. We got a lot of thumbs ups and picture takers. This is a lot of fun. We hit our first road construction after just 30 miles but only had to wait twice. We did make a little over 600 miles after kind of a late start. Mt Rushmore tomorrow.
                  Rob

Comment

Drive carefully, watch out for the wildlife. I just saw a 2015 or 2016 Buick that met up with an elk,the 4 legged type, over $ 11000 damage!!!. I will keep an eye out for you and your Avanti as I spend a lot of time cruising the parking lot . Lou Cote

Comment

We took a side trip to see Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse memorial today. We are still 400 miles out of Kansas City. Hope to make the Ice Cream!
                      Rob

Comment

Working...
                      X