August Turning Wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Turning Wheels?

Has anyone received their August Turning Wheels? Mine always arrives during the last week of the month and it's not here yet (Los Angeles area).
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

In my hand in upstate NY.
    Bill
    http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
    sigpic

Comment

It was noted by the editor that this month's issue may be a little late due to her attending the SDC national meet.

Comment

Thanks Bruce, I forgot about that.
        Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
        '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
        '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
        '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Got Mine Today.
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

A friend from Wilmington, NC (about two hours away) got the new issue several days ago but I have yet to get mine.
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Didn't I read that due to holidays, this month's issue might be a little later than usual...
              Richard
              sigpic

Comment

Right, all. I usually have mine by now, but it hasn't arrived and I wouldn't have expected it due to the anticipated delay for August delivery. 'Good to hear they are arriving. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I'd still like to see what a JULY TURNING WHEELS issue looks like ...but that's a different story.

Comment

Got my August issue on Tuesday, August 2, here in Western PA.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Golden View Post
                      I'd still like to see what a JULY TURNING WHEELS issue looks like ...but that's a different story.
                      Jim, looks like it's time to contact Cornerstone for a replacement copy.

Stu Chapman

Comment

August issue arrived on 08/03/16 in Niantic, CT 06357.
                        "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

I haven't received my August issue yet. I usually get mine the last week of each month. I seem to remember that my August issue would be slightly delayed due to the National Meet.
                          Rog
                          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                          Smithtown,NY
                          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I was about to post about this, too. I haven't received mine in southern Oregon yet. Usually I get it a few days before the end of the month.
                            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Looked great with fellow Midway members' '61 Hawk on the cover. Too bad Fred Fox misspelled the Wichita dealers name... True spelling ZOGLMANN.
                              Last edited by Chris Pile; 08-07-2016, 11:31 PM.
                              The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
                              X