Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Webb
    replied
    Great thing I noticed is all the items are "buy it now" so no worries about someone coming in on the last second & outbidding you ! If you want it & need it buy it.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    He is one of us, don't be too hard on him!

After I asked what year Wagon was included in the Sale at that Price, he PM'd me to thank me and corrected his error to $6.95 that's a huge savings for you CASO's!

Looks like he probably got more than one email.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 07-28-2016, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    Decent deals!....PS, He has a NOS fog lamp housing for sale....and at a good price,.......... but it WILL NOT fit the 1955 Studebaker passenger car models!

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    You got my interest with the title to this thread. So, I clicked on the link to view the ebay ad. I was all prepared to declare this a scam ad, thinking someone might be hoping a ebay surfing drunk with a credit card number might fall for it in a confused fog. However, after clicking on his "other items," it reveals that he has 80 listings. The listings include some pretty nice stuff, reasonably priced. Therefore, I have concluded the price was some kind of typo oversight.

raoul5788...let us know what he responds to your inquiry.

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    I sent him a message, see what he says about it. The rest of his items are very reasonably priced.

Leave a comment:

• greyben
    replied
    Well, the shipping is reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• 64V-K7
    started a topic What does this seller expect?

What does this seller expect?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Studebaker-S...lXmVV6&vxp=mtr
Working...
X