Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

63 Lark regal.....anyone here know much about this car? Aparantly it belongs to a SDC member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I watched and listened to the Video and Heard it go through all 4 Gears!

Also in the description and here in post #2.

Yes, I know Technically; it's "Gear" Ratios.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 07-30-2016, 02:37 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Better HURRY, looks like u***u the "Last Minute Bidder" is about to WIN it for only $7950.00!
      Last edited by StudeRich; 07-30-2016, 04:12 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

You are right Rich, I did win for only $7,950.00. I had been watching but really never thought it would be in my price range. I expected it to go for 5 figures. Just before we left for a local play I decided to just make my best bid and forget about it. When we got home from the play a little over an hour ago I found out I had actually won! I'm quite happy to have made this buy at that price. I have been looking for a good driver for quite some time and I think this is it.
        Can't wait to pick it up!
        Nick

Comment

Originally posted by ndynis View Post
          You are right Rich, I did win for only $7,950.00. I had been watching but really never thought it would be in my price range. I expected it to go for 5 figures. Just before we left for a local play I decided to just make my best bid and forget about it. When we got home from the play a little over an hour ago I found out I had actually won! I'm quite happy to have made this buy at that price. I have been looking for a good driver for quite some time and I think this is it.
          Can't wait to pick it up!
          Nick
          Congrats, Nick! I just sent you an email and passed your contact info on to the seller. Happy to see it go to a good home, and even happier to know that you plan on actually driving this car.. It should serve you well.

Comment

Thanks Mat. Hope to get to meet you when I pick the car up. Really looking forward to getting into it and driving it home!

Comment

Video is quite persuasive. Looks well bought to me. Congrats on the purchase. Bob

Comment

I do so love happy endings!
                Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Thanks Bob.
                  Nick

Comment

If I'm right, I've had a ride in that car. One of two Studebakers I've had a ride in.
                    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                    X