1963 lark avanti super charged badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 lark avanti super charged badge

Does anyone know the correct badge placement on a Lark?

Tony--Studebaker published a sheet giving exact dimensions for mounting the fender badges. If you'll PM me with your address, I'll send you a copy.

George
    george krem

Comment

E-mail address

Originally posted by R3 challenger View Post
      Tony--Studebaker published a sheet giving exact dimensions for mounting the fender badges. If you'll PM me with your address, I'll send you a copy.

George
      Hi George,
      my E-mail is studeboytony@gmail.com
      Thanks George

Comment

Here you go, Tony. I found it within two minutes after you called! Amazing!

BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Badge placement

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          Here you go, Tony. I found it within two minutes after you called! Amazing!

BP
          Thanks You Guys are great

Comment

You're welcome, Tony...anything to see a genuine R2 Daytona Wagonaire restored correctly.

Ironically, after telling you I wasn't sure I had it and if I did, it could take an hour or more to find it....I decided to quickly look through four files where it might be.

The first file I pulled out, that was the fifth piece of paper in the file! (Did you go to church this morning or what? Some guys just live right.) BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
            X