No announcement yet.

Henry gets a new engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Henry is all back together and ready for the show. Unfortunately it looks like this Hurricane / Tropical Storm just might rain things out for Saturday. Still, very glad to have the car back in drivable condition.

StudeRich, the color is what SI sells as the correct engine color for 61. Maybe it was just the photo that makes it have a tan tint.

Click image for larger version

Name:	engine1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1708821
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations. I hope Henry gives you years of motoring enjoyment. From the pictures he is a good looking fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
        Well, Henry is all back together and ready for the show. Unfortunately it looks like this Hurricane / Tropical Storm just might rain things out for Saturday. Still, very glad to have the car back in drivable condition.
        Wayne, if you get rained out this weekend, drive up to Maggie Valley next weekend for the Tri-State Meet!
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

I have been thinking about Maggie Valley. Just a little hesitant to head out on a trip that far until I get some miles on the car.
          Wayne
          "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
            Just a little hesitant to head out on a trip that far until I get some miles on the car.
            I fully understand that!
            Paul
            Winston-Salem, NC
            Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

I'm glad to see Henry back on the road !
              Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us it's inspiring and gives me hope that one day I'll have as much enjoyment out of Lucy that you have with henry.

To many miles in your future...
              "trying to save them from the crusher one at a time"

Comment

Working...
              X