Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63studebaker
    replied
    I just joined the forum as I received a 1963 lark in trade. Having some issues with the headlights. How much would you sell a few of those switches for? Also do you have the window felt? Would it be better if I pmd you directly a list of things I'm looking for?

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    I saved the rear end, and the dash cluster. I can check the ratio on the gears. It was an automatic, so either 3.31 or 3.07, I think. And yes, it has white rocker switches. I have quite a few of them.

Oh, I got a whole $21 for the hulk. Really not worth the cost of the fuel to haul it. I picked up a Brand X, gifted to me, on the backhaul. Without that, the trip would have been a net loss.

Leave a comment:

• 63studebaker
    replied
    Does this have the white rocker headlight switch?

Leave a comment:

• wise raymond
    replied
    What is the rear end gears ratios are thanks Raymond

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    Well, the hulk is loaded on the trailer, and most of the doors, fenders, etc. are piled inside it. I will fill it as full as I can with other scrap metal before it goes to the knackers' yard.

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    The roof rack was sold off it several years ago. I wouldn't have allowed it to be destroyed. I have one tailgate step that I know of, and am saving it for my good Wagonaire. Should I discover a second one, I will post it here. As for an engine test stand, I already have a '61 Lark rolling chassis I use for that purpose.

Got the rear axle ( model 44 ) and front suspension out of it yesterday. And the rear springs. I'm not going to bother taking the X-member out. It's quite a chore, and I'd use up too much acetylene and oxygen.

Leave a comment:

• Warren Webb
    replied
    Cut off the frame behind the transmission X member & make an engine test stand !

Leave a comment:

• 61LaRk4dr
    replied
    I could use the tailgate step ladder if it came equipped with one. Ladder plus all mounting hardware.

Leave a comment:

• wise raymond
    replied
    I could do with the x member but Alberta is a bit of a long drive round Trip!

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Since your car is upside down, I guess there isn't any chance of any good roof rack bits?

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    started a topic Parting out '63 Wagonaire.

Parting out '63 Wagonaire.

I am in the midst of scrapping out my old blue '63 Wagonaire. Trying to save all the good bits. Does anyone want to have the X-member out of the frame? Most of the frame is badly rusted, but that piece is fine. The car is upside-down on the grass right now, and I'm taking rear axle and front suspension out of it. I could cut the frame rails with my acetylene torch quite readily. It's a heavy piece, and shipping would be, uh, problematic. The tailgate is earmarked for my own use; other parts may be available. The sliding roof bits are sort of degraded, and I wasn't planning on saving them.
Working...
X