Studebaker V8 Water Pump Housing # 680377

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker V8 Water Pump Housing # 680377

Found this Studebaker water pump housing in my father garage after he passed......I know it is Studebaker V8 ,,but don't know what engine it came on or what car or truck it is from , Has number cast on the back side 680377 ,,,, Any help would be appreciated ,,, of if you are interested in getting this part
    PLEASE contact me at saltfever@cox.net

With the water pump mount as high as it is, it looks like a truck manifold. The truck guys will chime in and correct me if I am wrong.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
    10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
    56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
    60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Am no expert on casting numbers, but they are often one digit away from part numbers. Part number 680378 was used on V8 trucks until the middle of the 1959 4E series.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Yep; it's a V8 truck water pump manifold. Don't let it get away; someone here will want it. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

It is FOR SALE,, I'm new on this Forum,,,, Does it have a classified section....
          I have caught a bunch of problems on other forums for not listing ion the correct section,,,

Comment

SDC Forum Advertising Policy
            The following policy, having been established and approved by the Studebaker Drivers Club Board of Directors, was placed in effect on 24 February, 2006:

• Studebaker vehicles or parts may be posted in the �General Studebaker Discussion� Forum of our SDC website with the following limitations:

1. A single posting may contain no more than 5 vehicles or items for sale.
            2. Only one (1) posting per week will be accepted listing vehicles or items for sale from each participant.
            3. Advertisers who have had their Turning Wheels advertising privileges revoked and not reinstated are not permitted to list vehicles or parts for sale on the SDC Forum.
            4. Complaints regarding Forum advertisers will be directed to the Turning Wheels Complaints Arbiter, and the same standards will apply to forum advertisers as Turning Wheels advertisers. These standards are printed in Turning Wheels each month and are also available online here.

The SDC Forum has no affiliation with studebakerswap.com or any other online Forum or marketplace wherein Studebaker parts, used or new, are offered for sale.

No problem here!
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

StudeRich
              Thanks,,,, I have posted this for sale in the General discussion section as directed,, Any way to delete this thread ??????

Comment

Threads cannot be deleted once someone other than the OP has responded.
                Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
                X