Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark57
    replied
    Welcome "neighbour" to the Forum and the SDC.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Welcome "neighbour" to the Forum and the SDC.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    Mark,
    Welcome to the land of Studebaker. I'm a sucker for Larks, I own a '59 Hardtop for the past 16 years.
    It's funny that you posted here and that you have a '61 Hardtop.
    I saw a green '61 Lark Hardtop driving around my neighborhood about a week ago and I'm trying to figure out where it came from. I hope the owner lives nearby.
    I'm glad that you joined the SDC. The Cooperator section of each month's Turning Wheels magazine is worth the price of admission alone.
    Best of luck with your car and may you enjoy many happy miles driving it.
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    Mark,
    Welcome to the land of Studebaker. I'm a sucker for Larks, I own a '59 Hardtop for the past 16 years.
    It's funny that you posted here and that you have a '61 Hardtop.
    I saw a green '61 Lark Hardtop driving around my neighborhood about a week ago and I'm trying to figure out where it came from. I hope the owner lives nearby.
    I'm glad that you joined the SDC. The Cooperator section of each month's Turning Wheels magazine is worth the price of admission alone.
    Best of luck with your car and may you enjoy many happy miles driving it.
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    A interesting statistic is that credit card use is about four times more safe on the net as at a brick and mortar store. Think about a meal out at your local restaurant, perhaps a half dozen folks have access to you credit card number. On the net, often no human being ever sees it, it goes from you computer to the web pages computer, then on to the credit card company.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    A interesting statistic is that credit card use is about four times more safe on the net as at a brick and mortar store. Think about a meal out at your local restaurant, perhaps a half dozen folks have access to you credit card number. On the net, often no human being ever sees it, it goes from you computer to the web pages computer, then on to the credit card company.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• StudebakerGeorge
    replied
    Well, how interesting to see Mr. Mark here.
    Check your email, Mark.
    Studebaker George

StudebakerGeorge

Leave a comment:

• StudebakerGeorge
    replied
    Well, how interesting to see Mr. Mark here.
    Check your email, Mark.
    Studebaker George

StudebakerGeorge

Leave a comment:

• tomnoller
    replied
    Hey Mark! Welcome, neighbor. I'm in Black Diamond in the Cascade foothills and not too far from you. Is there an SDC chapter there on the Peninsula?
    This forum has the brainpower to answer virtually anything Stude related. I rely on it all the time!

Western Washington, USA

Leave a comment:

• tomnoller
    replied
    Hey Mark! Welcome, neighbor. I'm in Black Diamond in the Cascade foothills and not too far from you. Is there an SDC chapter there on the Peninsula?
    This forum has the brainpower to answer virtually anything Stude related. I rely on it all the time!

Western Washington, USA

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Studebakers and SDC. 1961 Larks are one of my favorites and I have owned several, including a Skytop hardtop.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Studebakers and SDC. 1961 Larks are one of my favorites and I have owned several, including a Skytop hardtop.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Hi Mark glad to have you with us on the forum!

I am just glad I could help, because that is my most favorite thing to do, is convince people that they should enjoy one of the most underrated, but fun to own and reasonable cars around! Enjoy! and glad to have you with us as an SDC Member, thanks for joining!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Hi Mark glad to have you with us on the forum!

I am just glad I could help, because that is my most favorite thing to do, is convince people that they should enjoy one of the most underrated, but fun to own and reasonable cars around! Enjoy! and glad to have you with us as an SDC Member, thanks for joining!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Welcome aboard, Mark! Careful with those taillight lenses on that '61! They're getting rare and expensive!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X