Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all. I am the proud owner of a 61 Lark Hard Top. It has spent it's whole career in Washington Sate. It was purchased in Seattle at The Studebaker Center and still wears the dealers license plate holder. It is in exceptional original condition other than an old poor quality two tone paint job by the previous owner of 37 years. Silver on Hard Top with dark blue on body over the original beige color. It has extremely low miles on it. I bought it a month ago from an estate sale and was able purchase it by making a reasonable offer based on advice given from Rich at Studebaker North West. Rich also took the time to answer about a 100 other questions I had also which is such a rare quality to share ones precious time in todays fast paced business world. Thank you Rich. Before you ask. I will post pictures as soon as I learn how. A friend is coming over this week to show me how. Information technology is not my strong point. Yep I have already mailed S.D.C. application. Your right I am one of them that does not trust the security of sending Credit Card Numbers over the Web and only 1/2 hearted through Pay Pal.
    This is not my first ownership of a orphan automobile. I currently own two English Fords which should qualify as illegitimate orphans. One is a 59 100E Anglia which I am just completing a two year ground up restoration of. I recently purchased a 1960 MK2 Zephyr. Unless you have tackled a similar type restoration you will truly not be able to appreciate the availability of Studebaker parts as well as the vast knowledge and support that is provided by each participating Member on this Forum. Even though I just registered today I have been reading the daily posts for the last month as well as several hundred of your old ones which has helped me glean a tremendous amount of knowledge both mechanical and historical and as well a little about individual Forum members. Thank you for the help and knowledge that you have shared with me.
    Mark = LarkMC

Mark,
    Welcome to the forum and to the Studebaker Drivers Club. Got any pictures?

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Mark,
      Welcome to the forum and to the Studebaker Drivers Club. Got any pictures?

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you with us.

Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Editor of "The Down Easterner"
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you with us.

Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Editor of "The Down Easterner"
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser

Comment

Welcome,studes and club s are fun.

Comment

Welcome,studes and club s are fun.

Comment

Welcome Mark
                I had a 61 2dr sedan that I drove the wheels off. Oh those old high school memories 1978 to 1980.
                Enjoy your Stude.

Gordon

Comment

Welcome Mark
                  I had a 61 2dr sedan that I drove the wheels off. Oh those old high school memories 1978 to 1980.
                  Enjoy your Stude.

Gordon

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mark.

Lenny
                    Atlanta Ga.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mark.

Lenny
                      Atlanta Ga.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mark! Careful with those taillight lenses on that '61! They're getting rare and expensive!

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mark! Careful with those taillight lenses on that '61! They're getting rare and expensive!

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hi Mark glad to have you with us on the forum!

I am just glad I could help, because that is my most favorite thing to do, is convince people that they should enjoy one of the most underrated, but fun to own and reasonable cars around! Enjoy! and glad to have you with us as an SDC Member, thanks for joining!

StudeRich
                            Studebakers Northwest
                            Ferndale, WA
                            StudeRich
                            Second Generation Stude Driver,
                            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Hi Mark glad to have you with us on the forum!

I am just glad I could help, because that is my most favorite thing to do, is convince people that they should enjoy one of the most underrated, but fun to own and reasonable cars around! Enjoy! and glad to have you with us as an SDC Member, thanks for joining!

StudeRich
                              Studebakers Northwest
                              Ferndale, WA
                              StudeRich
                              Second Generation Stude Driver,
                              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
                              X