Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bordeaux Daytona View Post
    From the monon.org site

Must have been taken in the early 2000's. LOTS of weed cover by 2007 when I got a chance to get a photo of it from the same angle:

Craig

Comment

Do you remember anything about the layout inside like desks, shelves, electrics etc. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel View Post
        For the record the brick guard house now under discussion was built in 1928 and had 122 square feet.
        I would love to compare it with the familiar British 'Police Box' since they are both from the same era: http://www.policeboxes.com/pboxhist.htm

Craig

Comment

Don't you just love that tile roof? The years pass and it just laughs it off. The whole building would have been a wreck if it had had an ashphalt shingle roof.
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Originally posted by tjanowia View Post
            ... I read a post on the forum from 1999 I believe of members who took pictures of it before its disassembly but couldn't pull them up for some reason. If anyone has anything that would be of help and could e-mail them to me so I can forward them to the City It would be greatly appreciated and would resurrect about the only part of Plant 2 left. My e-mail is tim.janowiak@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Try this one... Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00782.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1705774

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
              I would love to compare it with the familiar British 'Police Box' since they are both from the same era: http://www.policeboxes.com/pboxhist.htm

Craig
              Well if it was made of Bricks to English standards they would have been 9x4x3 high
              Geoff

Comment

Great news. We found the architectural drawings and a CD made by the Company hired to dismantle it hidden away with one of our Historic groups. Now to get the City's thumbs out of their posterior.

Comment

Working...
                X