X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52-fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dean pearson View Post
    No telling what work has been done to it. It has commander front fenders,...?
    I've really come to like the longer front fenders. It's a nice tidy looking package for sure.
    Did notice the rear fenders are missing the support plates that go inside them tho.

Dean.
    I noticed those missing pieces too. A factory tab with nothing attached looks a bit out of place on a nice car.

Leave a comment:

• t walgamuth
    replied
    I'd like the top to slope down at the rear a little more. The nose is very long too and I bet the viper motor is pretty far forward making the handling pretty poor.

But a really nice job of integrating everything. Looks like a 100K plus build to me.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    That is one smooth looking Body, the GM Sedan Delivery just flows into the Stude. like they were built for each other! I like that all the angles closely match.

For a guy who is definitely NOT into Customs that says Volumes!

Leave a comment:

• dean pearson
    replied
    No telling what work has been done to it. It has commander front fenders,...?
    I've really come to like the longer front fenders. It's a nice tidy looking package for sure.
    Did notice the rear fenders are missing the support plates that go inside them tho.

Dean.

Leave a comment:

replied
    This is a second re-listing. In October it was bid to $63k and change, but didn't make reserve. It was re-listed in December and bid to $50k, but didn't make reserve.

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    replied
    One wonders how many car bodies were used to create this?? I like! The panel body appears like early 50's sedan delivery, the body is champ and the front clip is commander

Leave a comment:

• BILT4ME
    replied
    Up to $23,556 as of 2/2/16 at 13:22 CST and reserve still not met.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    What is given as a VIN is the Serial Number for a 1950 Champion assembled in Vernon (LA), CA, not a Commander as listed.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Nice, nice, it might go for more than $10,000

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    started a topic Studebaker sedan delivery on eBay.

Studebaker sedan delivery on eBay.

Interesting conversion to a sedan delivery. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Studebaker-C...m=222012775093 I find it strange that with a Viper engine as one of the highlights there are no pictures of the V-10.
    Well, I went back for another look and realized that there is a link to the sellers website with lots more pictures.
    Attached Files
Working...
X