X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI Catalog

Has the new SI catalog shipped yet?
    THANKS

I got one last year maybe early to mid summer. I cannot image another new one this year because of production costs.
    Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
    Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Latest one I have is #2014. Is that the latest?

Comment

Originally posted by 00RACER View Post
        Latest one I have is #2014. Is that the latest?
        Yes, that's the latest.
        Skip Lackie

Comment

This is the last one I received last year.........Click image for larger version

Name:	14539471333071506205148.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	1703534

Comment

Do they ship them for free?

When I was at the South Bend store last year I spent about $400 and still had to pay $5 for the catalog.

Comment

Sorry, got mine in the mail for free.

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post

When I was at the South Bend store last year I spent about $400 and still had to pay $5 for the catalog.
                You probably could have asked them to throw it in for free. I think they automatically send a free copy of each new catalog to those customer addresses they have on file. Buying at the store might not get you on the list.
                Skip Lackie

Comment

From the SI website.

Distributed FREE to customers upon completion, you can order a printed version of our current catalog by clicking on the image to the right and adding it to your online shopping cart or you can view one section at a time using the link below.
                  Click Here to View our Catalog Online Want to make sure you get our next catalog - and our sales fliers FREE? Make a purchase and you'll automatically be put on our mailing list. (You won't want to miss 2016 - the catalog is going FULL COLOR!)
                  Bob Langer
                  Glenshaw,PA

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post

Tom, that had to be a one-time oversight. If you just rang up a $400-odd tab, they'd certainly give you a catalog. BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

When I put $5K in the till, one was included in the box of goodies for free... a few years ago now
                      Richard
                      sigpic

Comment

They have a digital version available online, here is the link. http://www.studebaker-intl.com/2015_catalog.html

Comment

Working...
                        X