R3 & R4 Upper Control Arms on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R3 & R4 Upper Control Arms on ebay

My friend Dave recently purchased the remaining inventory from a large Avanti Motors Dealer. I am helping him liquidate what he does not need for current projects. I have just started listing items on ebay, will be listing some on the Swap Page, and will be vending at York, Old Main spaces 77,78,79. We have a lot of large items, fiberglass, rears, seats, glass, etc, but will only bring large items to York that are prepaid in advance. One item I just listed on ebay is a pair of 527921 51-52, and R3-R4 Upper Control Arms if any of you High Performance Guys are interested, here is the link, and check out my other items.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121868299112...84.m1558.l2649- SOLD!

Jim
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 02-26-2016, 01:19 PM.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Btw, the upper-control arms were originally HD taxi-cab items, before "R-series" use.

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
      My friend Dave recently purchased the remaining inventory from a large Avanti Motors Dealer. I am helping him liquidate what he does not need for current projects. I have just started listing items on ebay, will be listing some on the Swap Page, and will be vending at York, Old Main spaces 77,78,79. We have a lot of large items, fiberglass, rears, seats, glass, etc, but will only bring large items to York that are prepaid in advance. One item I just listed on ebay is a pair of 51-52, and R3-R4 Upper Control Arms if any of you High Performance Guys are interested, here is the link, and check out my other items.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121868299112...84.m1558.l2649

If you are looking for Avanti parts, PM me here with your requests.
      Thanks
      Jim
      If the part number 532181 in the picture is correct they are regular upper control arms. The R3-R4 upper control arm number is 527921.
      Bob Langer
      Glenshaw,PA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Langer View Post
        If the part number 532181 in the picture is correct they are regular upper control arms. The R3-R4 upper control arm number is 527921.
        Good eye Bob, the part number on the tag is INCORRECT. They were tagged wrong by the dealer. These ARE part #527921 arms. In my haste to get them listed on ebay I neglected to remove the tags. I have corrected this in the ad text.
        And yes John, Taxi Cabs also, but ORIGINALLY they were used on 1951 and 52 Models.
        Jim
        Last edited by LarkTruck; 01-18-2016, 06:48 AM.
        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
        X