Studebaker Smoker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Smoker?

I seem to remember a few years back that a fellow had converted a Studebaker into a BBQ grill/smoker, but cannot find any images of it. I'm sure it was featured here?

Craig??
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Speaking of my own Studebaker, it smokes a lot! I covered the rust holes with nicotine patches, but it just doesn't quit.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I don't recall the smoker but I do recall an outdoor theater that featured three Studebaker hind halves for the seating.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Not a smoker, but a mobile wood burner pizza truck...

Neighbor had a garden wedding and had them cater for the guests rather than CBS ( chicken beef sausage) Close enough to SB, maybe they should be part of the 2017 Nationals

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
          I seem to remember a few years back that a fellow had converted a Studebaker into a BBQ grill/smoker, but cannot find any images of it. I'm sure it was featured here?

Craig??
          Google Carbque

Car-B-Que's

818-636-3796
          Email: carbques@carbques.com
          Palmdale, CA

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
            Google Carbque
            That's it, Jeff... I googled a lot of options, never thought of "Carbque." I'm sharing this on facebook, there's a wizzin' contest going over there regarding this project:
            sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

Jeff, you got home from work before I did!

Here is the Forum thread on it showing its construction---------> http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...?52166-Car-b-q!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
                That's it, Jeff... I googled a lot of options, never thought of "Carbque." I'm sharing this on facebook, there's a wizzin' contest going over there regarding this project:
                I just watched this show last night on the DVR. The new version of American Restoration, Bodie Stroud and guys in the shop took a Chapter Presidents car and made what you see. Harold? Many mentions of SDC within the episode.
                61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X