I'm looking to buy this Landcruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Guys,
    Sorry I have been off line for a few weeks and will try to be better about getting back to any and all posts. It pains me to sell this car but here it goes.... Automatic transmission, very little rust only light surface rust, solid floors and trunk, runs and drives, very original and all the chrome parts come with the car. I have gutted the interior and put tires on it. A friend and I were going to restore this very nice survivor, sadly he has become sick and unable to lead this project for me. Thank you for interest. For sale $5800 obo

Comment

Originally posted by Land Cruiser View Post
      Hello Guys,
      Sorry I have been off line for a few weeks and will try to be better about getting back to any and all posts. It pains me to sell this car but here it goes.... Automatic transmission, very little rust only light surface rust, solid floors and trunk, runs and drives, very original and all the chrome parts come with the car. I have gutted the interior and put tires on it. A friend and I were going to restore this very nice survivor, sadly he has become sick and unable to lead this project for me. Thank you for interest. For sale $5800 obo
      Hello, sorry to here of the fate of this vehicle. Would you happen to have some updated pictures of the car.
      1947 Studebaker M-5
      1946 Studebaker M-5
      1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
      1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
      1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Dave, I will call you this evening & I replied to your PM.
        Mike Sal

Comment

I can only send photos from my phone to an email or another phone. Plz message me one or the other and i would be glad to send a few photos. Thx

Comment

Working...
          X