Just got my 40 year pin in the mail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my 40 year pin in the mail.

Joined the club in 1976 had a lot of fun and met a lot of Good people. Dusty

Dusty Taylor

Congrats. Here's to another 40!!
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

There are now at least three recent threads/topics on recent receipt of 40 year pins, and probably more to come, perhpas a moderator could roll them all into one.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by dusty taylor View Post
        Joined the club in 1976 had a lot of fun and met a lot of Good people. Dusty
        Congratulations on your recent 40 year pin receipt. I received mine about 4 years ago & proudly wear it with my 40 year Aussie pin which I received about 7 years ago. That is a very nice pin also.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
        MELBOURNE.

Comment

Thanks to most everyone for the comments. I guess I should have looked to see if there was more threads. But if there is a problem with this please have it removed. Dusty

Dusty Taylor

Comment

No problem with your thread, Dusty. It just seems a number of us have come of age at the same time!

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

So exactly WHERE are these coming from, Cornerstone registration maybe?
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                So exactly WHERE are these coming from, Cornerstone registration maybe?
                Correct. When you receive your membership renewal you'll see what level of membership pin for which you are eligible. You can indicate your wishes at the time of renewal

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by dusty taylor View Post
                  Thanks to most everyone for the comments. I guess I should have looked to see if there was more threads. But if there is a problem with this please have it removed. Dusty
                  I didn't mean anything disparaging to you. I congratulate you on reaching 40 years. I just believe that it would be better if these similar topics were all rolled into one, as has been done with other redundant threads. I had no desire to remove what you inputed, just to combine it.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Dusty, Congratulations on you 40 year pin. I feel almost like a novice as I approach 25 years this year. All the best.
                    Rog
                    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                    Smithtown,NY
                    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Here is where my 40th ended up...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks again everyone. I will put mine on my army veteran hat. It is very special to me to have gotten one. Dusty

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Working...
                        X