This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a wonderful time in Omaha!!!

I have been a SDC member since 1978 and this was the first international meet that I have been able to attend. I was not an "official" attendee because I drove up from Lincoln, NE I went mainly for the vendors and to look at the wonderful Studebakers to get ideas for my long stored 62 hardtop.

The first thing I did when I arrived on Monday was renew my membership in the SDC and then I went shopping for parts. I came with a shopping list and bought some sheet metal parts, wheel covers and rubber parts. I also picked up a R1 cam, 4bb manifold and a stack of Turning wheels so I could catch up. I regret not buying a flanged axle kit but I can buy that later. I also regret not buying a automatic floor shifter that I saw out in the vendor area since I decided to leave my Lark an automatic but I figure that some vendor out there has a floor shift for a late automatic somewhereI also never got around to ask one vendor what they wanted for a used pair of chrome valve covers for a late V8.

I planned on taking a lot of pictures of the Larks assembled on Thursday with my digital camera but every battery I had was dead Something to be said about an old Kodak.

I did manage to attach names that I have seen for years with faces, now all I have to do is figure out how to go to more of these things.

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
    The Replacements.
    \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
    The Replacements.

Hi Jeff: I hope you will consider joining our local Studebaker Chapter as well. We have several members who live in Lincoln and environs and we are a very active chapter that meets monthly. If you'd like more info, please let me know @ RJayW2@aol.com.

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Hi Jeff: I hope you will consider joining our local Studebaker Chapter as well. We have several members who live in Lincoln and environs and we are a very active chapter that meets monthly. If you'd like more info, please let me know @ RJayW2@aol.com.

Studedude1961
      --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
      X