Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raprice
    replied
    Wow! That's some gorgeous car. Now I want it. It would be a nice garage-mate to my '59 Lark Regal Hardtop.
    BEAUTIFUL!
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    Wow! That's some gorgeous car. Now I want it. It would be a nice garage-mate to my '59 Lark Regal Hardtop.
    BEAUTIFUL!
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    I think I said that very thing about the interior the first time I listed the car. The interior is "wrong", but nicer then the right one. BTW, I love the car too, but I was afraid to admit it.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    I think I said that very thing about the interior the first time I listed the car. The interior is "wrong", but nicer then the right one. BTW, I love the car too, but I was afraid to admit it.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    'Glad to see so many forum members paying attention to battery hold-downs. They're not going to get too many past this group from here on out! [^][8D] BP

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    'Glad to see so many forum members paying attention to battery hold-downs. They're not going to get too many past this group from here on out! [^][8D] BP

Leave a comment:

• Chucks Stude
    replied
    Whaaaat? Incorrect? It has a correct battery hold down. Now about that hood prop......

Leave a comment:

• Chucks Stude
    replied
    Whaaaat? Incorrect? It has a correct battery hold down. Now about that hood prop......

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by JDP

Don't let the wife see the pics.
    WIFE?!? Heck with that, don't let ME see the pics!![]

Absolutely gorgeous! Rich says there's lots that's "incorrect" (always does!) but to me it's TOTALLY correct!

I love convertibles, but have never cared for Lark convertibles; but this one changed my mind....[:0][:X]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied

Don't let the wife see the pics.
    WIFE?!? Heck with that, don't let ME see the pics!![]

Absolutely gorgeous! Rich says there's lots that's "incorrect" (always does!) but to me it's TOTALLY correct!

I love convertibles, but have never cared for Lark convertibles; but this one changed my mind....[:0][:X]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    I am not sure either, but my guess is that the Regals got it, the Deluxes did not, unless ordered.

That is one beautiful and cute Convertible! It is so pretty especially the interior, that I would not be able to bring myself to correct all the wrong stuff, even though it would really bug me! Some is easy like the lighter, backup lights and tailpipes, but the interior is just way too pretty to correct, and none of it is correct! I love that Ginger/Carmel color Vinyl and even the beige too. Very nice car! [^] [] At least it is a tasteful and quality job!

I may well be corrected, but I think they all had the insulation with the possible exception of some base models.
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    I am not sure either, but my guess is that the Regals got it, the Deluxes did not, unless ordered.

That is one beautiful and cute Convertible! It is so pretty especially the interior, that I would not be able to bring myself to correct all the wrong stuff, even though it would really bug me! Some is easy like the lighter, backup lights and tailpipes, but the interior is just way too pretty to correct, and none of it is correct! I love that Ginger/Carmel color Vinyl and even the beige too. Very nice car! [^] [] At least it is a tasteful and quality job!

I may well be corrected, but I think they all had the insulation with the possible exception of some base models.
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• fpstude
    replied
    What a great car. Our Lark is Colonial Red, or at least pretty close to it. If I was ordering one I think I would chose your color. I think it is Johquil Yellow. I see it has inlulation under the hood. At a recent meet in Selma I lost points because I didn't have any. A fellow club member is sure that hood insulation was not on all Larks. What is correct? I believe all GT Hawks had hood insulation. If it makes any difference our Lark is a six.

Perry
    '23 Special Six,
    '50 Business Champ,
    '50 Starlight Champ,
    '60 Lark droptop,
    '63 GT R1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X