No announcement yet.

you cant fix stupid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No point in fixing it until you do enough damage to make it worth your time to tear it down. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
      No point in fixing it until you do enough damage to make it worth your time to tear it down. LOL
      Now THATS funny!

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
        That does NOT apply if you have Scottish blood! The $40 prevention is easier to handle than the $400 fix!!

Craig

Comment

I had a Honda Delsol for 1 week before the manual trans grenaded all over Interstate 94. The car was supposedly kept up by the previous owner and had low miles 126k. I never bought another Honda again. Prior to this car I had an accord that blew a head gasket and left me stranded out in the middle of nowhere without a phone. Fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
            That does NOT apply if you have Scottish blood! The $40 prevention is easier to handle than the $400 fix!!

Craig
            Try to convince the "thrifty one" of that some time.
            RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
            10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
            10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
            4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
            5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
            56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
            60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Working...
            X