X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX Rebel
    replied
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    Try Dwayne Jacobson in Junction City 715-204-0258, that should be rather close to you.
    he is probably looking for something cheep, so maybe he can get Jim Bahr to let him take one off of a parts car, if he can drive as far west as Menomonie.
    Last edited by TX Rebel; 11-30-2015, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Try Dwayne Jacobson in Junction City 715-204-0258, that should be rather close to you.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Really: "East Central Wis"

Now that is getting just way to Local! What is that, a 50 to 100 Mile circle around your House?

Sorry, but you have to be dreaming to even wish for that, maybe Santa will bring you one, Lol!

Leave a comment:

• jrlemke
    replied
    Come on guys, somebody's gotta have a front bumper bracket in East Central Wis. I don't care if its rusty, just straight. -Jim

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    I have the 3-pc set for $75.

Leave a comment:

• jrlemke
    started a topic '61 Hawk bumper

'61 Hawk bumper

Anybody in East Central Wisconsin have a front bumper mounting bar (3 pieces)? '59-'61 fits. I just need one that is usable, not a show car. All 3 parts of mine are bent to some degree. I may be able to straighten the outer bars, but I would need a template for the center bar. P/N's are center(inner) 1552870, right(outer) 1539040P, and left(outer) 13159041P. I need the inner the most! I would like to find one nearby that I can drive to! Thanks -Jim
Working...
X