'61 Hawk bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '61 Hawk bumper

Anybody in East Central Wisconsin have a front bumper mounting bar (3 pieces)? '59-'61 fits. I just need one that is usable, not a show car. All 3 parts of mine are bent to some degree. I may be able to straighten the outer bars, but I would need a template for the center bar. P/N's are center(inner) 1552870, right(outer) 1539040P, and left(outer) 13159041P. I need the inner the most! I would like to find one nearby that I can drive to! Thanks -Jim

I have the 3-pc set for $75.
    Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Come on guys, somebody's gotta have a front bumper bracket in East Central Wis. I don't care if its rusty, just straight. -Jim

Comment

Really: "East Central Wis"

Now that is getting just way to Local! What is that, a 50 to 100 Mile circle around your House?

Sorry, but you have to be dreaming to even wish for that, maybe Santa will bring you one, Lol!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Try Dwayne Jacobson in Junction City 715-204-0258, that should be rather close to you.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
            Try Dwayne Jacobson in Junction City 715-204-0258, that should be rather close to you.
            he is probably looking for something cheep, so maybe he can get Jim Bahr to let him take one off of a parts car, if he can drive as far west as Menomonie.
            Last edited by TX Rebel; 11-30-2015, 12:27 PM.
            Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Working...
            X