Home again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home again

Got home this morning from Daytona. 2500 miles round trip including what we drove in Daytona.Thanks to all the SDC'ers at the Turkey Run. Enjoyed ourselves greatly. Hope to make it again next year.

Bob

Own '53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ontheBeach.jpg
    Own \'53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/Bobphyl/StudeontheBeach.jpg

A meet with Stude folks is always fun regardless of the distance. Make plans to come to Lancaster next fall and visit with a big bunch of Stude folks. We are planning the biggest and best meet ever held. bring your car and have it judged or just display it, your choice, and be one of about 945 vehicles we expect on the show field that Thuesday. Lancaster is alot closerer than Daytona.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

A meet with Stude folks is always fun regardless of the distance. Make plans to come to Lancaster next fall and visit with a big bunch of Stude folks. We are planning the biggest and best meet ever held. bring your car and have it judged or just display it, your choice, and be one of about 945 vehicles we expect on the show field that Thuesday. Lancaster is alot closerer than Daytona.

See you in the future as I write about our past
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

For 4 years I've dreamed about having my Hawk done and driving to the International meet.But on a thuesday?[)]

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

For 4 years I've dreamed about having my Hawk done and driving to the International meet.But on a thuesday?[)]

LaSalle,Il
          61Hawk
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
          X