X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by jpepper View Post
    Have you contacted the Thoms brothers. They are in the area at least.
    They really don't have a lot of room for sheet metal, over all I have given them about 40 auto transmissions, some brake drums.

Leave a comment:

• jpepper
    replied
    Have you contacted the Thoms brothers. They are in the area at least.

Leave a comment:

• johnandcathy
    replied
    wondering if you have inside sun visors for a 1950 c-cab pickup? and if so how much please? thank you for your time.-Cathy

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    Bob,
    I have everything but the dash panel

www.studebakersite.com

Leave a comment:

• 6hk71400
    replied
    I can't come to the area but if anyone is going and can spot the pieces I need for my 55 Speedster I would appreciate the help. I need the two front fender pieces with the plastic fin and I need the pieces that come from the halo on the body and go to the stainless trim pieces on the rear fender.

It is probably too much to hope for a dash or gauges but I can wish can't I? If that is also there shoot me and email: rmc61coupe@msn.com or call 520-465-9873.

TAM (Thanks A Million)

Bob Miles
    Tucson AZ
    1955 Speedster "Lazarus"

Leave a comment:

• jbwhttail
    replied
    Bob can you send me your phone number in a pm please.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by Pop's Chariot View Post
    I cant seem to get there fast enough Im still coming on Friday I guess I should bring 2 pickups instead of one if there is anything left by fri.

Jerry lots of things here and will be for some time might want to try one truck on Friday.....Bob

Leave a comment:

• Pop's Chariot
    replied
    I cant seem to get there fast enough Im still coming on Friday I guess I should bring 2 pickups instead of one if there is anything left by fri.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by bill van alstyne View Post
    Hi Bob, while we were at the Florida State Meet information was put out to the "public" that Stephen Cade (formerly Stephen Allen) was getting back into the Stude parts business. I don't have any phone or other numbers, but if you researched for his contact info, you might be able to make a big sale of your inventory. I know he is looking to buy parts, so it might be worth your time to try to contact him. Best of luck, and thanks for what you have done for all of Studedom. Bill
    Thanks Bill , Milt Yoder send me the info and hope to call him today.....Bob

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
    I thought someone from New Zealand or Australia had bought the total contents of the shop? Did that deal fall through?
    No Ron, never had a deal for every thing but have send a lot over to New Zealand this year and am starting to fill for another, New Zealand does not need sheet metal.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
    I am looking for a rust free 62 Lark sedan shell. I live in MN. Do you have one of these? Thanks
    Sorry no shells but lots of parts.....Bob

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mrs K Corbin View Post
    Got any C-cab body pieces left?
    Fenders, hoods, grilles, all need work............Bob

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    I thought someone from New Zealand or Australia had bought the total contents of the shop? Did that deal fall through?

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    I am looking for a rust free 62 Lark sedan shell. I live in MN. Do you have one of these? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Colgate Studebaker
    replied
    Hi Bob, while we were at the Florida State Meet information was put out to the "public" that Stephen Cade (formerly Stephen Allen) was getting back into the Stude parts business. I don't have any phone or other numbers, but if you researched for his contact info, you might be able to make a big sale of your inventory. I know he is looking to buy parts, so it might be worth your time to try to contact him. Best of luck, and thanks for what you have done for all of Studedom. Bill

Leave a comment:

• Restobaker
    replied
    Its sad to see another great source for information and parts go to the way side, hopefully you will still be around the club to help spread the knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs K Corbin
    replied
    Got any C-cab body pieces left?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X