1955 v 8 truck in Ca on craigs list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 v 8 truck in Ca on craigs list

does anybody have any inside info on the 1955 truck in Penryn ca red and white

Originally posted by tacweld View Post
    does anybody have any inside info on the 1955 truck in Penryn ca red and white
    tacweld, a link to the ad you are referring to would help immensely.
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

I've seen that truck on CL for quite some time. It looks like a nice truck to me, but it also appears to be a bit overpriced. I've seen pretty nice Stude trucks sell for the $8900 he's asking for his. He's done a lot to it, but it still has holes in the floors that need repair, and an engine gasket set goes with the sale. I'm not sure what that implies.
      Don't get me wrong, I love the truck. In fact, its my favorite year, make and model, and favorite color combo. It looks great in its natural patina, (unless its patina from a repaint), but it just looks like a bunch of cash for an unfinished truck. Just my opinion, thats all.
      sals54

Comment

Here is the link, http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5274555276.html. It is a nice looking truck, at least in the pictures. Always the wrong coast...

Comment

sorry I thought I posted it

Comment

He's delusional. Decent truck, however he has largely just done maintenance on the truck and wants a premium deal on a far from premium truck. Here's one for just a bit more that someone has actually done some work on:
            http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/5308126920.html
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

if you keep buying studebakers they're gonna make you get a dealers license.
              61 lark cruiser
              64 daytona 2dr hardtop

Comment

Working...
              X