• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockiest eBayer EVER!!

Check out this description, punk!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/sixti...spagenameZWDVW

Made me laugh out loud!! Bet this guy's just a JOY to be around[B)][:0][B)]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

A man after my own heart. I've never met him but I already like him.

Jerry Forrester
    Douglasville, Georgia
    Be sure to check out my eBay store
    http://stores.ebay.com/CHROME-CHROME-CHROME_
    for your shiny Stude stuff

More pix of Leo here...http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...rrystudebaker/
    Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Parish, central NY 13131

A man after my own heart. I've never met him but I already like him.

Jerry Forrester
      Douglasville, Georgia
      Be sure to check out my eBay store
      http://stores.ebay.com/CHROME-CHROME-CHROME_
      for your shiny Stude stuff

More pix of Leo here...http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...rrystudebaker/
      Jerry Forrester
      Forrester's Chrome
      Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

As opposed to some of the vague and half truth ads out there this is ok by me.Cuts down on the picture collectors and payment requirements are spelled out in easy to understand language.Vehicle is being sold complete so the "can I get this part" guys are not a problem.I'm with Jerry on this one.
        Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

As opposed to some of the vague and half truth ads out there this is ok by me.Cuts down on the picture collectors and payment requirements are spelled out in easy to understand language.Vehicle is being sold complete so the "can I get this part" guys are not a problem.I'm with Jerry on this one.
          Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

"A man after my own heart. I've never met him but I already like him."

A little tip from one business owner to another: probably not a good attitude to have if you want customers to buy stuff from you[}]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

"A man after my own heart. I've never met him but I already like him."

A little tip from one business owner to another: probably not a good attitude to have if you want customers to buy stuff from you[}]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

The Studebaker is cheap compared to his 10K 50's Pontiac, at least he's helping ebay with his fees.

JDP/Maryland
                63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                spent to date $54664,75
                64 R2 GT (Sid)
                spent to date $62,439.30
                63 Lark 2 door
                52 Starliner
                51 Commander
                39 Coupe express
                39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

The Studebaker is cheap compared to his 10K 50's Pontiac, at least he's helping ebay with his fees.

JDP/Maryland
                  63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                  spent to date $54664,75
                  64 R2 GT (Sid)
                  spent to date $62,439.30
                  63 Lark 2 door
                  52 Starliner
                  51 Commander
                  39 Coupe express
                  39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

This guy has listed a number of cars before, at least with him you know where you stand.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

This guy has listed a number of cars before, at least with him you know where you stand.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

He's not the only one that uses the..."item is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction early if I sell it"...thing. I'm always tempted to bid, but send the lister an email that says..."if I find one locally before the end of your auction, I reserve the right not to pay you if mine is the wining bid." [)]

<h5>Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA</h5>
                        Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

He's not the only one that uses the..."item is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction early if I sell it"...thing. I'm always tempted to bid, but send the lister an email that says..."if I find one locally before the end of your auction, I reserve the right not to pay you if mine is the wining bid." [)]

<h5>Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA</h5>
                          Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Let's see: The successful bidder gets to wire transfer the money to the seller's bank in Vermont. Then, and only then, will the seller be told where in New Mexico the car is located along I-40, and be given a number of the person there to contact. Cool!
                            (At least with an opening bid of $1,000 expected for the parts car 1962 Lark 4-door in the auction, [xx(] the issue of money transfer and car pick-up location is a moot point.) BP
                            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Let's see: The successful bidder gets to wire transfer the money to the seller's bank in Vermont. Then, and only then, will the seller be told where in New Mexico the car is located along I-40, and be given a number of the person there to contact. Cool!
                              (At least with an opening bid of $1,000 expected for the parts car 1962 Lark 4-door in the auction, [xx(] the issue of money transfer and car pick-up location is a moot point.) BP
                              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                              "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
                              X