GOOD NEWS and Bad News 12/17 UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD NEWS and Bad News 12/17 UPDATE

Good news is I can go back to work tomorrow, just not on Studebakers (Bad News). I am told I can return to my job, Thank GOD, but, I have to refrain from pulling wrenches for four more weeks. Not really that bad. The implant is doing good and I can resume light duty work. ( what else is there at age 71.) LOL am gonna try and get a few updates between now and then on The Saturday Night Special.
    Last edited by Flashback; 12-17-2015, 07:28 PM.

Congrats on your recovery, I did the bypass thing last January, everyday is a gift, enjoy!
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Great to hear!

Just don't rush back strenuously working on your project, tempting as it is! The healing process take time and cannot be sped up any.

Craig

Comment

Way top go, brother. Congratulations!

Comment

Update. Went back today for my December check. O, WELL, I can't use my left arm much for three more months. GOOD NEWS IS, I am doing great, and can do a little with my right arm. Still able to work full time. Thank GOD. Looks like spring may find me getting back kinda strong on The Saturday Night Special. Haven't posted any photos for a while. I have a few I will get on, on some of the progress before I went in the hospital the last time.

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery & a great Christmas season! I 4 months you will feel better than you have in years.
            Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Working...
            X